Saturday, February 5, 2011

Have you tried Shape-ups yet?

Hello Everydbody!
Welcome and i hope you enjoy this blog of mine:] I am not going to talk bout makeup today.I am going to show you my new favorite shoes. I know everybody know about this shoes already but have you tried it yet?
Oh em gee!!! better get your hands on this shoes coz they are the bomb!

I've had my old ones for 2 1/2 months now and I never felt good walking in this shoes. I always complain about my back after work or coming home from the mall. I work at the hospital and we are constantly walking. I have a back injury from a car accident 6 yrs ago and my chiropractor said that my back won't be the same again.Every now and then I get flare up and my back just kills me. When I saw this Shape-ups I was like, "those are some ugly shoes" lol. Everything change when I tried them at the store. It was a bit on the expensive side so I had to wait until they are on sale but then COSTCO sells it too. I planned to buy it when I get paid. But the next morning my older sister surprise me with one. Since then,  I love wearing them everywhere. I am hooked on shape-ups. can't leave the house without wearing one. If I use other shoes like Nike or Adidas shoes, I can totally feel a big difference wearing these shoes. Feet and back would be hurting. I would wear this shoes to work and running errands, I come home and never felt pain in my back at all. Awesome shoes I would say:]
 As supposed to toning and all, I can fit in my old pants again I wear size 4 American eagle pants before now I can wear my Size 2's again or even 0. Plus I watched what I eat. Feels like I am walking on the sand when I wear this shoes. I get a work out without being in a gym.  I feel good over all. This shoes is a must have for all. I totally recommend it!  This is my honest opinion on this shoes. 


I found this new one which is the SRT picture below @ Burlington Coat factory for $49.99
I haven't worn this one yet.
 But The original shape-ups last picture below. I wear it all the time.


This is my new one.I got it today:]
Shape-ups SRT(skechers resitance trainer)in Black/pink

 This SRT one burn meter is 4 out of 5
side view
 3 reasons why you need one:

  1. stronger you
  2. healthier you
  3. easy excercise routine

front of the shoe(birds eye view)
My old one
The original Shape-ups(navy/pink)

 This is my old Shape-ups. I wear them all the time:] It doesn't look as bad isn't it?
 Burn meter for this one is 5 out of 5
front of the shoe is rounded
Hope you like this post:] Have a great day to all !

No comments:

Post a Comment