Thursday, February 3, 2011

Macy's Haul(gift from my BF)



Hi Everybody!
 I just want to share what I got from Macys. I decided to spend my giftcard on a Vera Wang preppy princess. Oh em gee!!! I really love the bottle. I wanted to try the Lancome teint miracle for the longest time. I read a lot of good reviews and bad things from different site. But anyways I got it and I am excited to try it. By far the most expensive foundation that I got. Thanks to my BF.lol

I got match at the counter I wear NC35-40 at the MAC counter and  at the Lancome Macys counter i got matched Bisque 5C. Its like my perfect match when I saw it on the mirror. I am excited to see what it looks like outside.
Price tag: $37

I got a bag from Lancome and other products to try coz I spent $32.50 and over. I got Bi-facil makeup remover in decent size, A juicy tube in moulin rose, hypnose drama mascara, & cils booster xl(like a mascara primer) not in this picture: genifique sample and a antiwrinkle creme.
And lastly, Vera Wang Perfume $60
Vera Wang Preppy Princess is a luscious, woody and fruity fragrance that blends scents of berry, honeysuckle, and woods for an ecclectic, edgy fragrance.I think I am liking this perfume.

Hope Everybody is safe and warm during this crazy snow storm and rain. Have a great day! hope you like this post. pls follow and check me out on youtube.com Subscribe here&  Facebook like me!

1 comment: