Monday, February 7, 2011

FOTD: wearing mac eyeshadows

how I did this eyemakeup:
lid primer used: UD primer potion
add staying power using mac paint pot in bare study
I used MAC e/s in shroom for my lid just below crease , hi-lite under browbone & inner corner of the eye
for my crease i used MAC e/s in satin taupe and a little more heavy on the outer corner.
line upper lash line & lower too (black or brown)but  I am using a black eyeliner(top)
lastly, curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara.
Here I am using Lancome Hypnose drama mascara
and clinique's brown eyeliner to my waterline. Its daytime so I dont want to wear black eyeliner
in my waterline during the day or to work.
Here is the finish look:
lipstick from revlon in soft nude & Revlon coloburst lipgloss on top in Crystal lilac
little hint of NYX blush in peach.
And your done!
Thanks for checking my blog out!:]
Have a great day!

P.S sorry camera sucks I am using my old camera which sucks:]

No comments:

Post a Comment