Thursday, September 16, 2010

Reviews: wet&wild bronzer, Markgirl face primer & please hold eye primer


Wet&Wild baked bronzer in scorch 33438
This bronzy peach color has that raspberry and white veining to it.almost similar to the stereo rose in my opinion.I use it alot as a blush to go to work and it last for a long time.not like some blush i used that fades away in 4hrs.looks amazing on my NC35 skin.packaging wise, its ok its like the baked eyeshadows that has screw top.I have the swatch on the left side.Its very pretty.This product is very pigmented and cheap its about $3.99 and you get 3grams.
Mark Primed for perfection
I totally recommend it if you didnt get the MSF stereo by MAC but its not totally a dupe but I think they have a little similarity.
This claims: ultralightweight, fast-absorbing lotion before you apply anything else-it will not only provide a perfect canvas for your makeup, but will also help it last all day! Formulated with optical diffusers and oil-controlling ingredients to help conceal imperfections and fine lines. 0.4 fl. oz.

My opinion:
This is the best primer I have ever used by far, Its creamy white consistency is just perfect for my face.It comes in a squeeze tube.I have combination oily and smashbox primer didn't really work for me so I gave mine away. Now, this is really new to the MARK by avon line. I have been using this for 2 months now and I am just loving it.I dont feel oily when I use this product under my foundation.It doesnt break me out at all. I got large pores on my face mostly close to my nose,  inbetween my cheek and nose.And when I apply this product it makes my face smooth and even so foundation is easy to apply. People noticed that I have better skin and lookin flawless. But I dont really have flawless skin.lol This is a must have in my makeup bag.The down side is, the tube is kinda small for $10 but dont get me wrong I really like the packaging. I guess when you compare it to the big smashbox primer,this primer from mark is tiny.It says on the tube it has 30 ml and on the site it says 0.4 fl oz so im not really sure.But as long as it works for me then I dont want to complain.Hope this helps thanks! xoxo

Mark please hold eye primer



This product claims:
 creamy, oil-free formula that is two products in one. 0.098 oz. net wt.

- Primes lids, conceals circles!
- Helps eye makeup last and stay fresh-looking!
- Helps prevent creasing!
- Covers dark spots and puffiness!
- Oil-Free!
$8.00(price tag)

My Opinion:
Ive been using this quite sometime now, maybe couple months.
What I like about this eye primer is the packaging.It comes in a small compact with mirror.I got it in Light to medium. Now i want to talk about the product it self.So this is kinda pressed eye primer, its creamy and its more of a concealer to me not a primer. I have oily lids and this product only work when i use the mark eyeshadows, but when i use different eyeshadows they crease on me. Which i dont really get. so it claims that you can use it as a concealer too. All i can say is it works well as a concealer rather than a primer.I only can use it as a primer when I use the mark eyeshadows. I dont think I would recommend this to anyone but it doesnt hurt to try it.we all have different skin types and opinions so If you want to try it dont hesitate to try new things.Maybe it will work for you.

Hope this reviews helps and please follow me and leave me a comment if you have any questions.xoxo
have a GREAT DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment