Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Review: New Maybelline Dream smooth mousse

in Natural buff
These are the claims on the packaging:
Light weight, Unique cream-whipped foundation provides 100% baby-smooth perfection.

Skin looks and feels hydrated for 14 hours - never rough or dry
Lightweight formula provides perfectly moisturizing coverage
Blends seamlessly and feels fresh all-day
Oil-free, Fragrance-free, Dermatologist Tested, Allergy Tested, Non-comedogenic – won’t clog pores.
Safe for sensitive skin

The packaging has one side with a flip top and a sponge inside, the other a twist off part where the foundation is held.When you rub your finger to get a product it kind of become like a liquid but not liquidy.Product is very smooth and blendable.On my face, it leaves a dewy but not wet looking finish. I topped it with powder to set it. As for the 14 hour that your skin looks well hydarated that it claims, I think it doesn't really work for 14 hr to me maybe 10 hr only.I tried using it with my Mark/avon  primer before I apply this foundation and they work good together. My skin looks nice after even i get out of work from the hospital.(8hr work) . My co-workers noticed it too. I am amazed and i truly love this product I have combination oily skin, acne prone, lots of acne spots.Coverage: I would say medium to full coverage.I've been using this product ever since I bought it.Never broke me out so thats the best thing about it.I got mine at ULTA and the price tag is $7.99.They have a wide range of colors from light(4), medium(4), & dark(2).

This is the only maybelline foundation I have ever tried. And I am very happy with this purchase. I even took my sister to ULTA to try this foundation and she loved it! Totally recommend it!
If you have any questions.Dont hesitate to comment or message me.Thanks!xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment