Saturday, September 18, 2010

Our babies at home:]

this is BAILEY our little shopaholic with her purse
I love makeup, clothes and shopping but I also love dogs.I kinda want to share this to everybody that follows me. First picture,Bailey is an applehead chihuahua and she's actually my niece's dog. But I take care of her since she was a very litlle puppy. So whenever Im not home she looks for me everywhere and they told me she doesnt eat. I really love her and she's a brat too.lol I like to buy her outfits and she has a ton of clothes now, from halloween costumes to dresses.lol she my little fashionista.:]
shes posing infront of the camera
this is COOKIE (lab mix)
I got the name COOKIE coz she is brown with  kinda black spot in her back , lookin like a chocolate chip cookie.lol
the stuff toy on the picture(pink stipes) is bailey's but she took it. she sleeps weird but cute.:] 
This is LILLY (cookie's sister)
Lilly is the behaved one. I think shes the cutest. Can't really buy this puppies  clothes coz they are
going to be big dogs. lol
I think dogs are very smart and loving.It takes my stress away and you can talk to them when you got no one to
talk to. They are a  mans bestfriend.Thats my opinion on dogs. Gotta love em' all!
Have a great weekend!xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment