Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Review: Hard Candy's Fox in a Box


Hot flash

spicy & sweet

spicy & sweet

brush 

Hot flash

Hot flash single swatches and mix swatch at the top

spicy & sweet single swatches and mix swatch at the top

  • Hard Candy fox in a box cost $6 dollars at your local walmart.
  • It comes in a cute glossy finish box about 5.7g.
  • Comes in 5 different shades
  • Brush that comes with it is useless
  • looks like a benefit blush in a box
  • blushes are not too shimmery, it has a good amount of shimmer almost matte when applied to the skin
  • staying power is very good and pigmentation is very good
  • good quality not chalky
  • Blendable i use my sigma angled blush brush
  • This is a must have blush to try if you wanted a cheaper version of Benefit blush , although  I haven't tried the benefit blush myself.
  • Hot flash is similar to the MAC bite of an apple blush(limited edition)
  • I would recommend this product to a friend
Thanks for reading my blog! got questions pls message me @ contact.luv4makeup29@gmail.com

xoxo Hannah aka luv4makeup29

No comments:

Post a Comment