Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jojoba oil for ACNE?


Hello Everyone!
Happy New Year! I am going to review Jojoba oil for you. And tell you How amazing this product is. Its a multitasker oil.I love it<3

Jojoba treatment can get rid of acne pimples, eliminate the eruption of acne and clear impurities. It can also remove scars without any marks. It has many forms in the market. Jojoba oil moisturizers, lotions, soaps and other products. You should choose the natural one as it hasn't any chemical ingredients so it hasn't any side effects.


I have been using this product for a month now and decided to share my thoughts on this oil. I really love this thing. I use it as my moisturizer & mask. I use it for my scalp, hair and nails. My skin feels so soft and acne free now. But i still have some acne spots but feels like its fading. I only put 2 drops of the jojoba oil for moisturizer then at night i put 3 drops. I have combo-oily TZONE and its crazy that I put more oil into my face. I did some research on this oil before I bought it. I had to make sure Its good. But I remember when my Grandma used jojoba oil on her long hair and she had a nice shiny hair. Now putting this oil on your face to fight acne? sounds crazy but I am impress. I get breakouts on my face all the time especially during my monthly girl thing. My face is aweful during those times. Let me tell you about the things that I have used for the past year and those dermatologist visits. I have tried Proactive, Murad, maxclarity. And all drugstore products. They work for at least 3- 6months and then they started not working then. I hate my face and had to put a lot of make up. I am happy that I tried this product and I love my face now. My only problem now is my acne spots. They are slowly fading away but you can still see some. It takes at least 6 months for them to fade anyway. Will definitely update you on my progress to better clearer skin with JOJOBA OIL.
This product is a must have to your  skin regime! Thanks Everyone!





2 comments:

  1. Jojoba Oil Acne - Jojoba Oil benefits in relief of acne, dryness, flaky skin, scaling, swelling, redness, and skin problems, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are the Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Jojoba Oil in India. Production of Natural and Refined Jojoba Oil is effective for your Hair and Skin. Jojoba Oil offers Moisturizing, Cleansing, Conditioning of your body. It is also used in baby care.

    Jojoba Oil Manufacturers | Jojoba Oil Production India

    ReplyDelete