Thursday, June 3, 2010

China glaze nail polish in for audrey

I am inlove with this nail polish right now. I got It long time ago but i don't want to wear it coz it seems like it was to bright and it's not going to look good with my medium skintone.Then I tried it like valentines day and me and my boyfriend went out to eat and i got lots of compliment because my nail color is so pretty.lol since then i love wearing it and i think its over used already.I use 2 coats and I put sally hansen diamond strength no chip nail color which evens it out like no mistakes and over that I put seche vite dry fast top coat. And Im good to go in 1 minute.Yes I said in 1 minute. This nail polish doesn't make my nails yellow not like other nail polish that i've tried and use. Makes my nails hard and healthy too. This nail polish will last about 1 week (no chip).you can get China glaze at sally's beauty supply and all over the internet too. Have a great day ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment