Thursday, March 25, 2010

shoedazzle.com shoes:]Initial review


Omg! I was so excited to get my first pair of shoedazzle shoes. This company sends a pair of shoes every month. but before they send you the kind that you like, first you have to take a quiz like a fashion quiz after that you have to enter all your info plus credit card info because they will charge you 39.99$/month for the pair that you choose in your showroom. Remember you can always skip , if you didn't like the top five shoe that they pick for you.They have five stylist one of them is Kim Kardashian ( chief stylist/owner)
Okey on the shoe that I got they call it The Wynn.ofcorse this shoe is red with 3 inch heels ,wide toe. I really like it :) It looks like a very expensive shoes.haven't walk in it though.Definitely I will tell you guys if its comfy to wear. thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment